This week's challenge over at Anything But a Card is Lucky 13. My DT project was a 12x12 layout from my son's 13th birthday. I followed Creative Scrappers sketch #246. I had tons of fun with this one.
- The paper Line is Basic Grey - Life of the Party.
- For the circle elements I used a glass and painted the rim white then stamped it down. Don't worry it was non-toxic paint and washed right off...just don't tell hubby or he'll spent the next decade trying to figure out which glass to avoid LOL!
- The blue letter stickers and yellow tab are both leftovers from my Echo Park - For the Record sticker sheet. Don't you love when you can incorporate leftovers from another line or even brand??
- The ring border at the top was just cut from a scallop border. I cut a 1" wide strip of paper and punched the border and then flipped it over and punched the other side. Then I used a hole punch to make holes in the middle. I love the way it turned out.
- The numbers '1' and '3' are cardstock stickers by The Paper Studio.
- The little green clippie is super cute, but I can't help you on the brand because it came in a swap I participated in a few years ago.
- The arrow is cut from the Graphically Speaking cartridge on my Cricut.
- I used Tim Holtz Burlap distress ink on all the edges.
- The yellow letters are Thickers and are labeled Niki Riki, not sure if that means the font? They were a little to sunshiney for this paper line so I just sponged over them with a little of the Tim Holtz distress ink and voila...PERFECTO!
- I used a brown thin Sharpie for faux stitching and a white gell pen for the dotted doodling.
Thanks for visiting!