I was tagged by my friend Margie and couldn't pass up the chance to ramble on myself. LOL...so if you want to get to know your fellow blogmasters better, post one of these yourself and invite your friends to do the same. If you post one....come back and link to it in my comments...I'd LOVE to read it. You can always just answer in a comment here. I don't mind long comments :)
1. What were you doing before you started this post?
Catching up on my blog subscriptions and eating a PB&J on wheat =)
2. What is the last thing you read/are currently reading?
Proofreading a looong email I was getting ready to send.
3. Do you nap a lot?
Not nearly enough in my opinion, but I'm willing to bet still far more often than most other mom's of 2 kids.
4. Who was the last person you hugged?
My daughter, Kate. She just got her ears pierced last night and I did another clean and turn this afternoon and gave her a hug when we were done.
5. What is your favorite TV series?
I don't watch a lot of TV, but the only thing I watch religiously now is Grey's Anatomy, but my favorite shows of all times were probably the longer running dramas like Dawson's Creek and 90210 (no I don't watch the new one at all LOL). I had so long to really get attached to those characters so I still catch them in reruns when I can.
6. What was the last thing you said out loud? You don't need another juice box.
7. What websites do you always visit when you go online?
Blogger, myspace, facebook and I'll admit it....perezhilton =) LOL
8. What was the last item you bought?
Other than dinner out last night and Katie's ear piercing....the last actual ITEM I bought was the stylized flower embossing folder.
9. What is your most challenging goal?
To create 365 projects this year. Cards, layouts, swap items...etc.
10. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would it be?
South Florida. I miss home =*(
11. Favorite Vacation spot?
Disney. We have been twice (I have gone a few times as a kid too) and it's always are happiest trips.
12. Say something to the person who tagged you:
Thanks Margie! You, as always, rock =)
13. Name one thing you just can't resist no matter how bad it is for you:
14. What is your favorite item of clothing?
Probably blue jeans. I wear them daily and love them =)
15. Whis is your favorite beauty product?
I have naturally curly hair so my Aussie mousse is definitely a lifesaver!
16. Name one thing you can not live with out:
17. Has a celebrity's haircut ever influenced you on your own hairstyle?
Not really. The only bad thing about curly hair is it's hard to change the style too much....but I do tend to change the color on a monthly basis.
18.What is your drink of choice?
Lipton's iced tea with sweet n low. Occassionally A&W root beer.
19. What is something you do every day?
Shower? Go pee? Play with my kids? Play chauffer? There is a list....LOL.
20. What are you wearing right now?
Black shorts (yes it's 30 degrees outside, but I have no intentions on leaving the house...LOL) and a red KC Chiefs tee.
21. What's your favorite room in your house?
22. What is your favorite color?
Yellow and pink is a close second.