To play along, I need to tell 10 things about me. So, here goes...
1. I am very opiniated and feel very strongly about the things that anchor my system of beliefs. I never let that stand in my way of loving, bonding with and most importantly RESPECTING friends and family who may stand on the opposite end of the spectrum from where I find myself.
2. I have been scrapbooking for almost 11 years and even though I've had lulls in creativity, I've never gone more than a week without creating something. Even through 3 c-sections, countless vacations and many months so busy my head was spinning.
3. I lived for 10 years in South Florida and even though it's neither where I was born nor where I currently reside...it will ALWAYS be home. I love it...I miss it.
4. I am terrified of clowns. Now, I usually do okay with the hobo-type, but come near me with a circus clown whether it resembles PennyWise (from IT) or not and someone is getting knocked down.
5. I am probably the most random person you'll every meet and I'm totally okay with that.
6. I have nearly every song New Kids on the Block has ever released on my iPod. I have loved them since before little Joey Mac's voice changed and I don't see this phase ever passing! LOL
7. I've come to realize that I AM my father's daughter...and for once in my life...I'm cool with that.
8. I've had the same best friends since I was 15 years old and even though we live so very far away from each other, we still get together at least once a year to catch up even if just for a weekend.
9. I got married at 19 and started a family at 20. I'm not ashamed to admit that it was waaaaay too young to settle down, but now that I'm 30...my life is exactly where I want it to be...proof that sometimes things work out just as they should...even when you don't realize it at the time.
10. Journey always has been and probably always will be my most favorite band of all time. A few close followers are: Paramore, Linkin Park, George Strait and Ludacris....random? Yes...feel free to refer back to #5.
Before I go, I have the great honor of passing this on to 10 of my favorite bloggers. No pressure now to those of you I am listing. I chose you because your scrappy and card making creations inspire me everytime you post something new for me to ogle and I wanted you to know it. I'd love it if you posted it somewhere on your blog, but it's totally okie dokie if you just want to smile knowing you were thought of. :)
She always posts the most beautiful cards and layouts both. She always combines textures and colors beautifully and it makes her creations a jump above most you will find.
She shares some of the most amazing projects. I know everytime I catch her blog that I'm in for a treat. I have scraplifted more than a few ideas for laying out elements on my creations and that makes her blog an A+ in my eyes.
I discovered Julie's work when she helmed the layout challenge site, 52 weeks 52 sketches. The sketches she posted each week inspired me to creat some of my very favorite layouts. On her blog she continues to share her most amazing sketches and the beautiful layouts she creates.
4. Julie - Life with the Tucker and Wolek ClanI've recently discovered this blog through a few challenges we've both participated in. Her layouts are AMAZING and this girl can rock a sketch like no other!!!!
I really struggle with stamping and when I came across Donna's blog and saw all the amazing cards she's created using die-cuts and yes even some with stamps, it inspired me to think outside the box and work with what I have.
If you need inspiration for a fun card, this is the blog to hit up. Everytime I see her blog has updated I have to jump over to see what new she has in store for her readers. I've yet to be disappointed.
It's no secret that I'm a sketch-a-holic. I subscribe to nearly every sketch challenge blog I can find just to inspire my creativity with a new sketch whenever I log on. On of my very favorite sketch creators can be found by clicking this link above. Not only are her sketches AWESOME, but they have helped me create some of my best work yet.
If you've ever entered your creation on a card making challenge blog, then chances are you've seen Rae's work. In case you haven't....totally amazing pretty much describes it. Her color and embellie choices always seem to be perfect and she inspires me with each post.
I am not entirely sure that there is something crafty that this lady can't do. Her layouts are awe-inspiring and her cards are so super-de-duper too! She also posted these friggin ADORABLE crocheted hats not long ago that made me drool!!!
Okay...like with my children...I am going to try not to play favorites. That being said, you are looney tunes if you don't visit this blog and fall over from awe!! Dawn is a Stampin Up Demonstrator and she LOVES to play with all the toys she gets from the company. She posts gorgeous projects and many days posts video tutorials. She has shared some of the most creative ideas I have EVER seen on any blog ever....there I said it....EVER!!!!!